- How to to raise large sums of money constantly.
- How to to express your deep and heartfelt belief in the firm opposition to anything your opponent says, even if you agree with him or have no idea what he’s talking about.
- How to make your opponent's comments sound like the opposite of what they said.
- How to contradict yourself without sounding hypocritical.
- How to speak for hours while saying nothing.
- How to attack viciously your opponent while claiming he’s the attacker.
- How to look and act like a leader.
Sunday, January 15, 2012
I sometimes wonder if politicians attend the same school on how to become successful in politics. I bet the syllabus is would claim to teach the following in the class Intro to Politics 101: